Game description from the publisher:
Cuba prior to the revolution: Under turbulent circumstances, the villages of the island strive for independent wealth and influence. Who can buy and sell his products and goods on the domestic market profitably or take in the most on the trading ships? Who can send the right delegate to parliament in order to influence the government legislative process, or erect distilleries, hotels and banks at the right moment to the benefit of his village?
Whoever has accumulated the most victory points in Cuba by the end of the game wins. Players earn victory points by shipping merchandise from the harbor, but also by erecting and using buildings, and by abiding by the law.
- 2008 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Winner
- 2008 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
- 2008 JoTa Best Heavy Board Game Winner
- 2008 JoTa Best Heavy Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Gamer's Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee
- 2008 Deutscher Spiele Preis Best Family/Adult Game 3rd Place