Pirates, merchants, and even the occasional captain of a Navy ship all seek glory and fortune on the Caribbean seas!
In the tactical card-driven board game Black Fleet, you're in command of three different types of ships: your merchant ship earns you doubloons by conveying goods from one port to another, your pirate ship by attacking and stealing goods from merchants and burying them on islands, and the Navy ships by sinking your opponents' pirate ships. With your (not-always-honestly-won) money, you'll improve your ships by buying advancement cards, giving you powerful additional abilities.
Outwit your opponents with fortune cards and combos, earn money faster than they do, and pay the ransom for the governor's daughter to win the game!
- 2015 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame Winner
- 2015 JUG Adult Game of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- 2014 Board Game Quest Awards Best Production Values Nominee
- 2014 Board Game Quest Awards Best Family Game Nominee